Sunday, September 13, 2009

OSU vs. USC

Ahhh! OSU vs. USC, perhaps the biggest game of the season with Michigan coming in a close second. The mood is somber in Columbus Ohio today, following the comeback of USC last night to overcome our Buckeyes. Our Buckeyes played well in front of a National audience and hats off to our defense! We just ran out of time last night. Today I think the fans can hold their heads high, as it was a great game last night.
We "tailgated" again at our house and had a great time! I think I'm becoming a picture fanatic, I'm always taking pictures! I think my family is getting tired of it!? Here were the festivities:

Mom getting drinks for the kids.


Again with the blurry pictures, it's
driving me nuts! It tends to happen more
when others are shooting with my camera
and don't know its quirks.

Braden was an excellent fan last night.
He hung out, ate, then went right to bed.
Even with all the noise he slept right through it! And I am very happy
to say he slept through the night last night. Two nights in a row, woohoo!

Chad hanging out before he went up to campus.

Uncle Tony and Mason playing.

Colt in his Penn State jammies!

Classic Aaron with a thumbs up.
He and Clair stopped by on their way to another
party. Good to see you guys again this week!
And the card game...



Keith & I taking pictures!

Love you babe! Another successful tailgate
under our belt.

No comments: