Friday, September 25, 2009

Braden Is TWO Months Old

Today my little Braden turned Two months old! We celebrated by going to the doctor and getting shots ... and they weren't the good kind!
We have a funny story about the doctor visit today too. After the appointment I was going to drop Braden off at home and head to the grocery store. I didn't want to drag the diaper bag to the store and we weren't going to be at the doctor that long, so I just took my purse. Do you see where this is going? We are sitting in the waiting room and I hear SPLAT! Oh boy. Well, I know the office has diapers, so no biggie, I'll change him when we go back. We are now in the room and the nurse tells me to undress him down to his diaper. I slide his jeans off and there is poop running down his leg. Again, Oh boy. The poop is everywhere! Down his leg, in his sock, up his back, all over his shirt, and jeans. A major blowout has occurred and this baby was going to end up going home naked! Luckily one of the nurses was so kind to give him a onesie to wear home. She had a basket of clothes in her car to take to "Once Upon A Child." Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! At least he didn't have to go home naked, it was cool outside! And the whole time Braden just smiled and laughed (this was prior to the shots.) I guess that will teach me not to bring a diaper bag!
Here are Braden's TWO month stats:
Height 23 3/4 inches (75%)
Weight 11 pounds 9 ounces (45%)
He's doing great!
The other day ... smiling and laughing at Mommy.

Today ... not so smiley after his shots.

One of his boo boos.

Testing out his new catepillar activity gym.

No comments: