Monday, September 21, 2009

My Last Week Home ...

This is going to be a tough week. I have to go back to work one week from today :( Oh how I've loved being at home with my kids! Maybe it will be okay once I get back in the groove of things, but right now I'm not looking forward to it. I love my job and my coworkers, but I hate not being at home watching my children grow. The one positive is that Keith will be home with the boys. If I can't be there at least daddy will be and they don't have to go to a sitter. Now daddy may beg to differ! I know he enjoys being with them. However, Keith works nights and he will not be getting as much sleep as he's accustomed to. And ... moms are just different than dads. Mom's are more patient and can still function on lack of sleep! So I will try to take this week one day at a time and enjoy each day to the fullest.

No comments: