Wednesday, September 09, 2009

1st Day of Pre-School

Yesterday was Mason's first day of Pre-School! He woke up in a very good mood and was ready to go! Keith and I took him and got him settled in his classroom. He hugged us goodbye and it didn't even phase him. I guess this is better than him hanging on my leg crying for me not to leave! I surprised myself and DIDN'T CRY! I did tear up when he was walking up the steps with his backpack on. Then when I picked him up ... the class was walking from the school across the parking lot back to the parish where their classroom is and I started tearing up then ... seeing him in "school mode." The teacher said he had fun and was very good ... sigh of relief! He told me he played trains, they read a monkey book and that their snack was goldfish and water. I'm happy to report he's ready to go back tomorrow!

Ready to go!

Trying to get a picture of us before we left!
And Mason of course with his goofy faces.

He found the trains!

This is how Braden spent his time while
Big Brother was away ... taking a QUIET nap!

Home from school waiting on Mommy
to fix lunch.

Later that evening my friends AnnMarie & Karen came over to visit and drop off my Birthday gift. Thanks girls for coming over after a long day at the office! And THANK YOU to them and Vanessa for my gift! It will be put to good use!
Mason has a new girlfriend ... and her name is AnnMarie!
He had fun taking MULTIPLE pictures with her.

And they made silly faces too!

Karen loving on Braden.

More love from AnnMarie!

Braden was zonked after the girls left, he ate, and his
brother went to bed!

No comments: