Saturday, September 05, 2009

O-H-I-O

Today was like Christmas Day in Columbus, OH. It was the OSU season opener vs. Navy. Keith and I held a "tailgate" party for the game and to celebrate my birthday. It was so fun having everyone over and the food was delicious ... yummy snack food and birthday cake. Can't wait 'til next week ~ USC and we'll do it again!

My birthday gift from Keith ~ 7 piece patio set.
We don't have a patio, but we do have a back porch.
We've been getting our house ready for fall.
This is our side door.

Lots of mums!

Buckeye Birthday Cake = YUM!
Chocolate Cake w/Chocolate-Peanut Butter Icing ...
Heavenly.
Colton showed up wearing a Penn State jersey,
(my brother is a Penn State fan). I put Mason's
jersey from last year on him ... he he he!
Go Bucks Colton!

Aaron & Clair

The guest of honor was "Lou Seal!"
Lou Seal is the mascot for the Columbus Clippers,
and also happens to be my cousin :)

Mason, Keith, and Allan (my other cousin).

Aww, me and my hubby.

Go Bucks Braden!

So blurry? Everyone's favorite ... Aunt Tee Tee!

Austin, Kaitlyn, Mason

The Ohio State jersey didn't last after
my brother arrived.

Aww, Me and Nikki.

Nikki and her husband Kevin.
Kevin just had shoulder surgery
3 days ago :(
There's always a Texas Holdem game.



Dad teaching Kaitlyn how to play poker ... Nice.


Mom wanted a picture of the 3 grandsons.
This is as good as it gets!


No comments: