Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Decorating For HaLLoWeeN

The last week or so we've been decorating for Halloween around our house! It's been fun, I enjoy the Halloween decor and so does Mason. I'm sure Braden will appreciate it too in due time. I snapped a few pics of our decorations.

Also along the "Halloween" lines ... Costumes. Mason has informed me he wants to be a dinosaur. Oh, and not just any dinosaur (like a cute one). No no, it MUST be THIS dinosaur ... see picture below:

I've shown him other Dinosaur costumes and it doesn't matter. He wants to be THIS dinosaur; the Yellow T.Rex. He is very into Dinosaurs right now. I will say it was cute to watch him look through the entire Halloween magazine and pick out what HE wanted to be. I wanted him to be a Fireman and Braden a Dalmation puppy. Cute huh! Yeah, apparently that's not going to happen! But it's about the kids. So I guess this year, my boys aren't going to coordinate costumes, Booooo!





I decided to get crafty and I made this
wreath out of grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: