Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF!



What a handsome little guy!

"Aunt" Nikki & Braden

Mason was always on the move, so my
pictures were all blurry!

Hey Austin!

Lunch!


TGIF! Because that means my BFF Nikki is off work! We've been trying to get the kids together lately on Fridays and it's been a blast. It's hard because I'm home and available almost everyday and she works all the time. Nikki is a Real Estate Agent for ReMax Champions. But the past two weeks we've been able to hang out. Today we took the little ones to World of Bounce. They had so much fun! We then concluded our afternoon having lunch at Taco Bell, (kiddies choice). Who am I kidding, Nikki and I love some TB!

Little Braden just watched as his big brother got to play. He was a very good boy today as always. He's getting so big already it seems. His face is really filling out and he feels heavier. We go to the doc next week for his check-up.

No comments: