Monday, August 17, 2009

BoYs

I must say I do love having boys! Not only Mason and Braden, but a husband, a brother, a nephew, and my dad ... I'm surrounded, as is my mom! They are so fun though. Well ... except when they are having meltdowns or being stubborn as a certain 3 year old who shall remain nameless was doing this weekend! They bring so much happiness and laughter into our lives.

My little Braden turned 3 weeks old this past weekend. Can you believe it!? I'm treasuring every little moment with him because he just may be the last one. Right now we are planning his Baptism. So fun! Braden's first party!

Here are some pictures of the happenings this past weekend.

He's 3, that's all I can say!

Mason & Colton


PaPa with two of his three boys!

We enjoyed LOTS of pooltime this past weekend.
The hot weather brings everyone to the pool!

Even Miles!

Mason with his buddy Miles.

My boys on Sunday morning.
So handsome!

Is that a half smile?

Here's an example of the "stubborn 3 year old"!


Our little 3 week old, AKA spoiled rotten.


Mason "thinking" he's playing video games with Daddy.
It was too cute!

No comments: