Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary To Us!

August 20, 2005 I married the love of my life. Keith is my husband, partner, best-friend, my everything. He is such a wonderful husband and father to our two boys. He always knows how to make me smile and he knows how to push my buttons! I love sitting back and watching him play with Mason, afterall he is a big kid at heart. I love the way he talks to Braden while he holds him. And I love the way he kisses me on my forehead! It's the little things.

We have had a wonderful 4 years of marriage together and I cant wait for ALL the years to come, and what they have in store for us! It seems it was only yesterday we met. One carefree night and fate totally played a role in us meeting. Then our courtship, our engagement, wedding, Mason was born, we bought a house, and now Braden. Wow, what an amazing 4 years it has been.
I love you Keith now and forever; you are always in my heart! Happy Anniversary "Bear"!


August 2008


At Tom & Nikki's Wedding
December 2007
Christmas Day 2008

No comments: