Friday, August 07, 2009

Goodies In The Mail!

We received goodies in the mail the other day from my Aunt Sheila who lives in Philadelphia, PA. She sent something for everyone in the family, not just Braden, which was so thoughtful! Braden received some adorable outfits. Mason got Thomas the Tank Engine flash cards, which are awesome for learning letters and words! And Keith and I got a giftcard for Applebees. Maybe one of these evenings Keith and I can sneak away and have dinner for two! Thank You Aunt Sheila sooo much for the lovely gifts! We cannot wait to see you ... September?? Well, hopefully soon, Braden wants to meet you!


11 days old

Opening our gift!





1 comment:

Scooper said...

I am so happy you liked the gifts. I love seeing all the photos and reading your blog. I can't wait to see everyone and to hold Braden!