Friday, August 14, 2009

Lots Of Pictures!

I am thoroughly enjoying my maternity leave! Being home with my children everyday has been wonderful; it does help that it is summer and there are lots of things to do! I am trying to take it day by day and just enjoy the time off. I am posting LOTS of pictures of what we've been up to ... Enjoy!

Mason going to town on his popsicle.


Nikki and her kids (Kaitlyn & Austin) joined
us for a day at the pool. We had a blast!





At the Zoo ... Mason said this was the
"scary place!"

Riding the train at the Zoo.



Keith took Mason to Family Day with his work.
They spent the day having some "father/son" time
at the Zoo and Zoombezi Bay!


Aunt Teri, Anthony, Mason, and I went on a
picnic and played at the playground.

Cousin Anthony & Mason


Mason LoVeS his little brother!


After a long day in the sun, we came home
to no air conditioning! It was HOT!


My cousin Allan's girlfriend's nephew, Zach
came to swim with Mason.


Braden fitting right in poolside.

The card table.

Ready for church.
Looking like a pro.
Moving cars with PaPa.

Mason was more interested in the train set
at Easton then playing in the fountains.


Braden's first trip to Easton.
He slept right through it!


Naptime!


No comments: