Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve

It's Thanksgiving Eve! My pies are baked, laundry is in the dryer, and I can hear Mason's cartoon in the background, as his bedtime quickly approaches. I was just reflecting on how thankful I am, and thought I'd share...

First I'm thankful for my husband and my son. I love them so very much, and could not imagine my life without either one of them. I am thankful for my family! I have the most fun, lovable, giving, selfless family a person could ask for. Everyone gets along and each person is willing to help another out if and whenever needed, no questions asked. I'm thankful for my job. In this tough economy, I am thankful that Keith and I both have jobs to get up and go to every day. I'm thankful for a roof over my head, a car to drive, and food to put in my mouth. I am thankful for my friends! My girlfriends are amazing women, and each have unique characteristics making them special to me in different ways. I love my girls and couldn't imagine life without them either! I'm thankful for my family's health. We do manage to stay pretty healthy for the most part.

These are just some of the things I am thankful for this year! Here's wishing everyone close to me a fabulous Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Scooper said...

Sending lots of love to the Hollingworth family!