Friday, November 07, 2008

The Wilson Family

I thought I'd share with everyone, some pictures of my nephew Colton. He is so stinkin' cute! Colton is my brother Chad's little guy. Colton was born June 19th, 2008, and has brought so much joy to all of our lives. Anisa is Coton's mommy and Chad's girlfriend. The threesome live out in Pickerington. I'm hoping at some point they'll move a little closer to us so that we can hang out more often! Anisa is such a wonderful girl. I must say ... I love her! Her genuinely sweet disposition is infectious. She is great for my brother and an outstanding mommy to Colton. I'm hoping someday she will join our family officially as a "Wilson". Though we all consider her a "Wilson" already!
The Wilson Family (Chad, Anisa, and Colton)

Colton was a Pea Pod for Halloween!

Colton at 4 months

The littlest Penn State Fan.

ANISA
Chad & Colton

1 comment:

Scooper said...

Colton is adorable! I am counting the days to when i get to meet and hold him for the first time. December 22 countdown is officially on! xoxo Auntie Coop