Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The Halloween celebration started Thursday the 30th this year. At work we dressed up. I was Betty Homemaker and Karen was my Hippie Child! Everyone said these characters fit us to a tea! Friday, on Halloween, we carved Mason's pumpkin and then went Trick or Treating in my parent's neighborhood. It was kind of fun to take Mason Trick or Treating down the same streets I used to go down as a child. Mason has so much fun Trick or Treating. Last year was a hit, and this year was no different! Mason's costume was Peter Pan this year. It was so cute! It too, fit him to a tea! However, many people thought he was Robin Hood, or even an Elf! Oh well, I knew he was Peter Pan, and that's all that matters. Below are some pictures of all the fun!
Betty Homemaker and her Hippie Child.

Keith carving our pumpkin.


Me & Mason before Trick or Treat


Enough pics already mom, let's go!

Peter Pan heading out to Trick or Treat!

Our Jack 'O'Lantern

1 comment:

Scooper said...

Hello from Philly. Seems as though all is well in O-H-I-O. Keep the faith with the house hunt. Your realtor is right -- you'll know when you've found the one that is right for you. xoxo Auntie Coop PS: I love Mason's halloween costume. He's a cutie!