Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Trip To The Farm!

Yesterday when Keith got home from work, we took Mason to Circle S Farms. Mason had been so excited to go to the "pumpkin patch." I had been telling him we were going, then on Saturday he talked about it all day. I told him after his nap, when daddy got home we were going to the pumpkin patch. Well, as soon as he woke up from his nap ... I walk in the room ... "Mommy we go to the pumpkin patch now?" It was so cute, he was so excited! I then had to teach a two and a half year old "patience", as we had to wait for daddy to get home. This "patience" lesson lasted two hours by the way! But, well worth the wait. We all had alot of fun spending time together and picking a pumpkin!
Mason & Keith in the pumpkins
My little piggy!






It was a beautiful, cold, fall day.

Looking for our pumpkin

I think this is the one!

Here's the pumpkin we picked!

No comments: