Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies!

It seems as though everyone is getting pregnant! I found out today that my friend and co-worker Deborah and her husband Peter are expecting their second child in May 2009! In addition, my friend Libby and her husband Mike are also expecting their second baby in March 2009! These are such exciting times in my friends lives and I'm so happy I get to share in their joy! As you all know Keith and I are trying to get pregnant with our second as well. But with the househunting taking the majority of our time, it's probably for the best that it hasn't happened yet. This way our full attention is focused on looking for a home for our family! Some of my best friends are going to be trying soon as well! Babies bring so much joy into the world; it's nice to stop and enjoy them amidst everything that seems to be going wrong in the world. These little ones are our future.

No comments: