Sunday, September 28, 2008

We're House Hunting!

Most of you who are close to us know we are currently house hunting. It is and exciting and scary adventure I must say. After a few years of renting, we decided it was time to purchase our own home. My Grandma was kind enough to let us stay with her while we look, in order to save money. We are very greatful for her generosity and hospitality! We've been looking for a few weeks now, and it is gut wrenching! I had my heart broken last weekend when the house I was in love with declined our offer. Keith told me something better would come along. Last night we looked at six more houses, and we did come away with a prospect. Keith is in love with this house like I was with the first house! I like this one too ... we are going to look at more next week; but as of now we have a strong contender! Wish us luck everyone!

No comments: