Saturday, December 13, 2008

Annual Work Christmas Luncheon

Deborah, Vanessa, Karen, Me, Linsey, AnnMarie
I feel as if I have fell off of the blogging map! I've haven't been blogging lately, partly because I cannot find the USB cord for my digital camera, to transfer pictures to my computer. People want to see pictures, I know that because I am one of those people! I am still looking for my cord, but one of my pals took this picture at our Christmas Lunch, so I'll update you on that!
Last Friday, the 5th, we had our Annual Work Christmas Lunch. We went to the Melting Pot. I've always wanted to go, just hadn't had the opporunity. The appetizers and main course were good. However, dessert was AMAZING! I thought we were all going to hyperventilate before they got to our table with the plate of desserts. We had two chocolate dipping sauces; smores and chocolate peanut butter. Our dipping choices were, marshmallows, strawberries, brownie bites, rice krispie treats, cheesecake, poundcake, and bananas! OMG! At one point I think some of us were licking chocolate off our plates! It was out of control delicious! That was my favorite part of the meal! A good time was had by all. Spending time with my friends and eating chocolate, what a day!

No comments: