Saturday, April 04, 2009

Austin's 3rd Birthday Party

Saturday was such a fun day! After waking up and doing some housework, Mason and I went out back and played for a while. Later in the afternoon we attended my best friend, Nikki's little boy, Austin's, birthday party. Austin turned 3 as Mason will next weekend. Nikki and I were pregnant together and our boys are 6 days apart! So fun! Mason and Austin are "best friends" as Mason was telling me last night, and wants to know when we are going back to Austin's house?! I sufficed him by letting him know Austin will be coming to his birthday party next weekend. He was okay with that. Below are some pictures we took on Saturday.
This is just a potty shot that I couldn't resist!

Playing in our backyard.


I asked Mason to make a funny face.


At Austin's Birthday party.

Me & Nikki. This is not fair ... either we should both
be pregnant or both be skinny. Not one of each!

Mason eating his dinner.

The Birthday Boy!

Austin & Mason playing by the pond.

Being boys ... throwing rocks and dirt into the pond.

Austin would say "look Mason", each time he opened a gift.
And Mason would reply, "That's sooo cool!" It was
cracking us up!
Mason loves these little cars! Our neighbors have one,
and then he found this one at Austin's house.

Me & my wonderful husband! (who looks tired from working
until 2am the night before). I am now 23 weeks pregnant
in this picture.
Our family! Mason was too interested in his sucker
to look at the camera.

Checking out his goodie bag, getting ready to leave.

No comments: