Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kendi's Baby Shower

Yesterday I was delighted to attend one of my best friends from high school's baby shower. Kendi and I were inseperable for several years during and shortly after high school. Throughout college and thereafter we have drifted apart. It gets hard, she lives in Michigan and we both have our own lives and families. So, I was so happy to see her yesterday. I hadn't seen her since my baby shower for Mason! Kendi and her husband are expecting their first baby, a boy also, on May 26th. Below is a picture of Kendi and I at the shower. She just turned 8 months and I am 5 1/2 months.

1 comment:

tom said...

keith or joelle this is tom i dont i havent talked to keith in years he was one of my best friends we kow every thing abot each other sence 2nd grade my life has really changed over the years i have 4 children now and live in marysville i mor a fmily man than any thing i going to have a nother openheart surgery this year and i just want to make thing right with keit we were roommates last i left on bad terms but we both have changed lives nows wifes kids and house.if you can try to have keith call me my cell 6145882646 home 9372092109 hope to here from you guys and if you guys ever need any car repair or tires i can give you at cost i do that for family we are going to send you a inventation for my older son bradley he is 4 and is having a florida gator party hope to see you there and congrads on you house and soon to come you live in a nice area. my x mothernlaw lives behind you