Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Baby Boy Has A Name!

After much debate our growing munchkin has a name! I have had several names in mind since I got pregnant. Then Keith vetoed my top three names! So I pulled out the backup list, and he didn't like any of those either! Meanwhile he brought no names to the table. So I was starting to feel as if this little boy would be nameless because we simply couldn't agree.

My freind from work, Karen, brought me a baby name book that she picked up at the library. Thanks Karen! I sat down a week ago Friday evening after Mason was in bed and Keith was at work and started reading this book. It was filled with over 50,000 baby names! A little intimidating. Out of the thousands of names I came up with 5. That's it ... 5! And out of the 5, I only really really liked one! So what if Keith didn't like that one!?! I texted the names to Keith, and my best friend Nikki (on accident, I thought I was texting Keith)! Nikki liked the same name I did, yay! So it was up to Keith. He later texted me saying he liked the name. Yay again! Was the search over? That night when Keith got home from work I asked him, "Do we have a name?" "Yeah, I like it" he said. I was thrilled! And honestly I'm glad it worked out this way and we went the way we did because I'm really happy with the name we chose.

So, without further ado! Baby boy #2's name will be Braden! Mason and Braden, too cute! I can't wait to meet this little munchkin.

No comments: