Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We've Been Busy!

I feel as if I haven't blogged in forever! We have been so busy the past two weeks. We closed on our house and immediately went to work. My amazing husband Keith spent an entire week painting. Painting is such a time consuming project. Between spackling, sanding, taping, priming, and actually painting (walls and ceilings), it has been quite a large project. We are in the process of painting every room and ceiling in the entire house! We moved in last weekend and are slowly getting organized. As much as I want to get things done, I have been told I need to take it easy and not do to much. I need to rest and relax and things will eventually get done. I think by the end of this upcoming weekend we should be pretty well settled and it will be looking more like a home. Well that's it for now, I've got laundry to fold.

No comments: