Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Day At The Zoo!

Yesterday we took Mason to the zoo! It was such a beautiful day. We met one of Keith's old friends from childhood there with his family. Mason had so much fun and we enjoyed watching him! He keeps talking about all the different animals we saw yesterday! He's too cute. We had such a great day, but when we got home I came down quick with some kind of bug. Mason had been a little under the weather and I came down with it too. So my evening was ruined. I was in and out of the bathroom and eventually went to bed at 9:30pm. I didn't get to spend any time with Keith, didn't get to enjoy our pizza or ice cream, bummer! I am thankful it came on later versus earlier in the day, because we got to have a fun day together!
Mason was a little tired when we arrived, it was naptime!

After a LONG wait in line, we finally
made it through the gate.

Who's ready to see animals?

Getting on the Carosel.

Riding the carosel!

The Aquarium ... Mason said he didn't see Nemo,
but he did see Dory!

Tiger

Lion

Up close with the Elephants!

No comments: