Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Mason!

On Saturday April 11th, 2009, Mason Jared Hollingsworth turned 3 years old! I cannot believe how fast it has gone, kind of bittersweet. Mason has brought so much joy into our lives. He makes us laugh constantly and melts our hearts daily. He is a sweet little boy who is kind hearted and polite. Keith and I are so proud to be his parents. We'd like to share some of the photos we took at his birthday celebration.
The "Happy Birthday" I worked so hard on was
my pride and joy!
Favors

Mason & Daddy

Mason & Mommy (and Braden, I'm 24 weeks
pregnant!)

Nikki & Me

Keith & his sister Liane

My mom, Aunt Tee Tee, and little Colton

Keith's mom and my Grandma

Pizza was his food of choice!


A blending of the families!

Mason's Thomas the Tank Cake.
Courtesey of Jane Brooks, she does amazing work!
We love her cakes!
Singing Happy Birthday

My sister-n-law Anisa & my nephew Colton

Chad (my brother), Anisa, and Colton

New toys!

Opening his Easter gift from Aunt Tee Tee

Our Family

Me & Anisa

Wilson's (I'm still a Wilson at heart!) Colton,
my brother Chad, Me, Mason, and my dad.

My parent's children, spouses, and grandchildren.
Our family is growing!

No comments: