Monday, June 08, 2009

Poolside Weekend

Well, our camera is on the fritz so there will be no pictures with this post :(

This weekend we had so much fun! Two fabulous pool days! You all know I LoVe the pool. There is nothing like hanging out poolside with good company, soaking up the sun, and grilling out some yummy food! So that's exactly what we did. Mason and I went over early and my brother and Colton met us there. Keith joined us later after getting some things done around the house. Mason LOVES swimming ... as he told me yesterday. Mason did not nap for TWO days ... which is against my mommy religion, lol. He was so excited to swim and was having so much fun. He was a total water rat and I could barely get him out of the pool to eat. He told me he wanted to eat in the pool! I remember those days as a kid. There's just something about growing up with a pool ... I'm so glad my parents have maintained the pool all these years so that the grandchildren can now enjoy the same summers I did as a child!

On another note, I am 8 months pregnant now! Braden's due date is quickly approaching and we are very excited to meet him. He is a very active fellow in the womb, hopefully he calms down once he arrives! I will however miss feeling this munchkin move around inside my belly. It is one of the absolute most wonderful things in the entire world to experience! I've been washing Mason's baby clothes, blankets, etc. Keith still needs to paint his room. Hopefully this will occur this week! It's driving me nuts that his room isn't done yet!

Hopefully we get this camera situation solved so I can post some pregnancy, pool, and Braden's room pictures soon! Please bear with our technical difficulties!

1 comment:

LWilson said...

2 days at the pool huh? No wonder you guys were too busy to celebrate dad's birthday! After all he has done for you two. Hopefully you can take a break from the pool sometime to spend some time with us. :o) Keith now I know how Grandma Hollingsworth must've felt. Hope you all are well.