Saturday, May 02, 2009

A Typical Saturday

Today was a typical Saturday for the Hollingsworth family. Keith slept in (because he doesn't get home from work until 2:30am). I woke up with Mason and we made Blueberry muffins! They were quite tasty. Mason liked the "tops" of the muffins only. He would bite off the top and then want another. I gave up arguing about eating the entire muffin and we now have several muffins with missing tops! Oh well, you have to choose your battles.

I cleaned in the morning and when Mason went down for his nap, Keith and I went outside to do some yardwork. Keith mowed, I raked, swept, and pulled the few weeds we had. When Mason woke up we played out back, rode his bike, had pizza for dinner and then took a walk. It was a pretty full day and I feel as if we accomplished alot.

Now we are in for the night. Mason is watching cartoons before he goes to bed. Keith went to watch the Celtics game with Tom. And I am going to find something to watch on tv and enjoy my Cherry Cordial Frozen Yogurt! What a great day!



Does this even need a caption?

27 weeks ~ The sun unfortunately was
shining right in my eyes!

Bubble time!

All our hard work

Our 3 big trees out front

No comments: