Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

On Saturday afternoon I came home from the grocery store and was greeted with my Mother's Day present! As I walked in the back door Mason and Keith were waiting. Mason was jumping up and down saying, "Happy Mommies Day", "Come get your present!" He led me to the front porch and said "Ta Da!" Two new chairs for our porch, I love them! About a week or so ago we were coming home from a walk and I told Keith I would like two chairs for our front porch so we could sit outside. And like Mason said ... Ta Da, here they are! Later that day after running out to get gifts for our moms, Keith and Mason took me to dinner at our local favorite, El Vaquero.
On Sunday I woke up on my own, Mason was still sleeping. I got to enjoy my morning cofee and eat a bagel before Mason woke up! It was so peaceful. When Mason woke up he cuddled with me and told me again, "Happy Mommies Day."
Later that afternoon we went to Keith's parents house to visit his mom and take her a hanging basket. After that we went to my parents house for dinner. Keith grilled the barbequed chicken, and it was sooo good. Plus we had parfaits with vanilla pudding, strawberries and whipped cream which were to die for! We got my mom a Hydrangea plant (she's been wanting one), and she was very surprised. After dinner Mason helped Paw Paw plant flowers. My camera was on the fritz yesterday so quite a few pictures of us unfortunately did not turn out.
My Mother's Day weekend was amazing! I enjoyed the time I spent with Keith, Mason, and our families. Mason was such a good boy all weekend and full of hugs and kisses for mommy. Keith was a complete sweetheart and made me feel very special, appreciated, and loved. Thank you Keith for making my Mother's Day a special one, I love you!
My Mother's Day Gift!
Thank You Keith & Mason
Anisa made this silhouette of Colton
for my mom! So cute and creative!

Mason helped my dad plant flowers
after dinner.




No comments: