Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Six Months & His First Tooth

I'm a little behind on this post but Braden is now SIX months old! He hit the six month mark on January 25th. Here are his six month stats:

Braden ~ Height 27.5 in. Weight 16.2 lb.

Mason @ 6 months ~ Height 28.25 in. Weight 19.8 lb.

Today also marked Braden cutting his first tooth! He didn't take much of a morning nap, (maybe a half hour) and was kind of fussy. He kept wanting me to hold him. Every time I'd put him down he'd cry. This is NOT like Braden. He is so happy and laid back. This afternoon he again wouldn't take a nap and continued the fussiness along with chewing his fingers. Hmmm ... I felt inside and low and behold, his bottom right tooth broke through the gumline ever so slightly. I could feel its sharp little corner. So that explained it. By bedtime my little guy was exhausted. He got a bath, a bottle, and a dose of Tylenol and off to bed he went ... Finally!

I had alot to do today and having a teething baby was kind of holding me down. However, being the "seasoned" Mommy that I am; even with a teething baby and a crazy 3 year old, I still managed to accomplish all of my tasks today. Including, laundry, cleaning, a trip to Kroger, and even still managed to get my RUN in! NICE.

No comments: