Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Nikki's Birthday

Last Saturday night Keith and I went out to help my best friend Nikki celebrate her 32nd birthday. I hadn't been "out" in so long ... over a year. I was pregnant and then nursing, remember. So I was pretty excited to be able to join her in her celebration this year, since I didn't last year. We started the evening at Piano Bar. It was pretty fun, like the old Howl at the Moon, for those of you who remember that! We later went to Callahan's for some dancing, aka a workout! We had alot of fun hanging with adults, however everyone missed their kids and were sharing stories and pictures, lol. At the end of the night we were happy to come home!

Happy Birthday Girl!

Nikki on the piano being serenaded!




Heather, Nikki, and myself.

Trying to send a picture to our friend
Karen in Michigan.

No comments: