Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We started out Thanksgiving out at my sister-in-law, Liane's house with Keith's family as well as Liane's husband's family. The food was good and the kids had so much fun playing, as usual.

Thanksgiving part two was back at our house with my family. When we left to go to Liane's, my mom, Aunt Teri, and grandma arrived to start the turkey. How nice of them, right! They started cooking the feast while I was gone. God love them! Our Thanksgiving was delicious too! Not to mention grandma made two of her famous chocolate/peanut butter pies ... my favorite ... YUM! It was nice to spend time with both our families and reflect on all we have to be thankful for.


At Lianes' - Mason loved this wooden train.

My big boy!

Wrestling match between the cousins!

Nana and Braden.

Aunt Tee Tee with Braden.

Colton loves food and he LOVED Thanksgiving!

My husband changed his clothes once we
got home ... nice.



Love my boys!

No comments: