Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Fall Weekend in July!

The weekdend started on Friday evening. After Keith left for work, my parents and I went down to Grove City's Town Square for their Weekend Concert Series. A band called "Eight Days A Week" was playing (a Beatles cover band), and my mom loves the Beatles! We listened to music and they had children's activities for the kids. It was such a beautiful night to be outside, we all really enjoyed it!

Mason and Grandma taking a walk.

And coming back.

Playing cornhole


Saturday we had a family picnic at my Great Uncle Ralph and Great Aunt Martha's house. They hold this event every July. They have a beautiful property with lots for the kiddies to do, and lots of good food! Last year it was 90+ and we were sweating sitting under a shade tree. This year we were wearing jeans and jackets ... what a difference a year makes!
Mason anxiously waiting to leave!

Mason playing with another "Mason."


Mason was literally on this trampoline the entire
day. I'm surprised he could walk when he was finished
because I thought his legs would be jello!

Colt Bug!

Keith playing cornhole.

My husband striking a pose for the camera!


38 weeks ~ 2 weeks left
Is this baby ever going to want to come out!?

No comments: