Saturday, January 02, 2010

Christmas 2009

I was so excited this year for Christmas! Having little ones makes Christmas so special, and so much more fun! We started as usual at Grandma's house on Christmas Eve. Christmas morning we had Christmas at our house. Mason woke up as if it was any other day. He came in our room and asked me if I was ready to get up? I asked him if he knew what today was. He said, "tell me Mommy." I said "It's Christmas! Do you think Santa came?" Mason said "Let's go see!" Keith and I followed him to the living room. He stood there staring at the tree and the presents. I said "Santa came!" Mason then shouted, "Christmas isn't ruined!!!" How funny! We'd been threatening that Santa wouldn't come if he wasn't a good boy. This must have been in the back of his mind. We opened our presents then headed over to Keith's parents' house for brunch and Christmas. Later on we went to my parents' house for dinner and MORE Christmas! It was such a fun day and we enjoyed spending time with our families.


Christmas Eve at Grandma's

Uncle Tony, Aunt Tee Tee and their
Great Nephews






Grandma got a new cross necklace for
Christmas so she gave me her diamond necklace.

Chad & Aaron

Allan & Heather





SANTA came!

Merry Christmas & Happy 5 Months Braden!





Our niece Olivia

Aunt Liane & Braden

Olivia LOVES to hold Braden

Susan & Liane during our Bingo game





The cousins
Colton, Mason & Braden







So excited!

Colton thought it was fun to sit in a box!

Dinosaur jammies!

I could just eat him up! Love him!!



Merry 1st Christmas Braden!

No comments: