Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday AnnMarie!

Tonight my coworkers and I went to dinner to celebrate our dear friend AnnMarie's 30th Birthday. These girls are some of my best friends. I am blessed to work with such an amazing group of girls! These gals make work fun everyday and we share so many laughs together. We had so much fun tonight spending time together. AnnMarie, I hope you enjoyed yourself this evening! You were with close friends, ate great food, and opened some amazing gifts ... especially the purse!
There is also a pregnancy craze going around our office! It must be in the water!? Pictured below, Deborah (is 7 months, she's holding Leah), Vanessa (is 4 1/2 months), Me (I'm 4 months), and Sara (Not Pictured, is 5 1/2 months). Crazy!
AnnMarie's Birthday Celebration at El Vaquero,
or "The Cowboy", as AnnMarie would say.

Me and the Birthday Girl!

Linsey and Vanessa

Brandy and Stacie

Karen and I

Deborah, Leah, and Stacie

No comments: