Saturday, January 17, 2009

12 Weeks: Second Doctor Visit

Yesterday I went in for my 12 week checkup. Very simple, she answered any questions I had, and we listened to the baby's heartbeat. This took a minute though. She put the wand on my stomach and moved it around ... and around ... and around, and couldn't find anything. Then I thought, "I am pregnant right?" Then a thump, and another thump, she laughed and told me I have a very active one in there! I laughed hesitantly and said, " I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come!" Uncooperative, stubborn, etc. She then told me that her most active baby in the womb is her most laid back child. Well that's good news! Anyway, the heartbeat was very strong and now that I'm ending my first trimester my nauseousness as subsided. I haven't been sick in over a week! Yay, hopefully I'm in the clear.

1 comment:

tom said...

please have keith call me i have been trying to get ahold of him for 5-6 years i herd form keiths mom at my sisters brain surgery you gus are expected new babby i got 4 now lets get cought up on lost time let me treat you guys to dinner are a get a way trip to kalhari my treat you and my wife probley got a lot in common call tom neal 6145882646