Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Visit With Santa

Last Saturday Keith & I took the boys to see SANTA! Mason was so excited until we actually got up to Santa and then he got shy. He wouldn't talk, wouldn't smile, nothing! Hmm, from stories I've heard, this kind of sounds like someone else when they were young ... ME! He eventually told Santa he wanted a Choo Choo Train. You will see from the pictures that our little Braden is desperately in need of a haircut. He is overdue! We are all getting haircuts today, including Braden. One week shy of 5 months old and my little guy is getting his first haircut! Mason was 19 months old when he got his first haircut.
Later today Keith and I are venturing out on our annual Christmas shopping date. We shop for the kids and then go to dinner, it's fun! The snow is making it even more festive. I'm so excited for Christmas this year! Having small children makes Christmas so much fun.
My little guy, 4 months old


Someone sees SANTA!




Mason got shy and would NOT smile.

Braden's first visit with Santa!

No comments: